This incredible tour is the perfect combo if you want an adrenaline filled adventure.
Road to Hana Adventure with Breakfast, Lunch and Pickup
- Small Group Shared Tour
- Private Tour Up to 13 Passengers
The Incredible Road to Hana Adventure
Embark on an unforgettable adventure along the Incredible Road to Hana, one of the must-visit attractions on Maui!
As you journey along this ancient road, you’ll be enveloped by lush jungles filled with bamboo, ginger, and ‘ohia trees. Cascading waterfalls spring from the cliffs, offering mesmerizing displays of nature’s splendor. The road is adorned with remarkable bridges, pristine beaches, and vistas so breathtaking they appear surreal. The Road to Hana also harbors reminders of Maui’s rich history, from the cave where Queen Ka’ahumanu was born on Ka’uiki Hill to the final resting place of Charles Lindbergh at Palapala Ho’omau Church Cemetery in Kipahulu.
Venture onto the Pi’ilani Highway, which commences at Kalepa Bridge and extends to the southern shores of the island. Often referred to as the “back road to Hana,” the King’s Road leads you along a narrow, cliff-hugging route, complete with blind turns and hairpin-thin sections. This road will transport you to a landscape that shifts from barren and otherworldly to bucolic, creating an experience that may feel like you’ve entered a dream. Indeed, in many ways, you have. Upon reaching Kula, you’ll sense a return to civilization, rounding off this remarkable journey through Maui’s diverse landscapes.
- PICK UP FROM YOUR LOCATION
- BREAKFAST STOP HOOKIPA OR HAIKU OR RICE MEMORIAL PARK (depending on availability or weather conditions)
- KEANAE PENINSULA
- AUNTIE SANDY’S BANANA BREAD
- PUA”A KA’A FALL
- WAI’ANAPANAPA STATE PARK
- BLACK SAND BEACH (PICNIC LUNCH STOP)
- WAILUA FALLS
- HAROL W RICE MEM PARK
- BACK TO HOTEL
- Orange Juice
- Light continental breakfast.
- Tropical fruit
Select Your Choice of Sandwich:
- Turkey Sandwich with Cheese, Lettuce, Tomato
- Roast Beef Sandwich with Cheese, Lettuce, Tomato
- Ham Sandwich with Cheese, Lettuce, Tomato
- Tuna Sandwich with Cheese, Lettuce, Tomato
- Vegetarian Sandwich
Soft drinks, cold coffee, water and snacks all day.
- Travel with style and safety in our 2023 eco friendly Mercedes Sprinter vans.
- Full loop around the longest scenic route in the world. This is an adventure of your lifetime.
- Paia Town – Drive by the most historic town on Maui.
- Passing the “wind sport capital of the world” famous Hookipa beach park and heading out along historic Hana highway.
- Local, organically grown breakfast served on Maui’s north shore (facilities available).
- Enjoy breathtaking ocean views and waterfalls on the drive through Maui’s rainforest.
- Stopping at the famous Rainbow eucalyptus.
- Bamboo Forest along Hana Highway. Drive by.
- Stop at the Keanae Peninsula. Explore the rugged coastline and watch the spectacular crashing waves. Also home of the historic “Lanakila Ihiihi
- O Iehova O na Kaua”Church built in 1856. (Facilities available)
- Stop to get delicious Banana bread.
- Enjoy countless waterfalls diving through Maui’s Rainforest.
Stop at the famous waterfall Pua’a Ka’a State Wayside Park, Black Sand Beach; swim at your own discretion and risk in the fresh water pools. (facilities available)
- Wai’anapanapa State Park and Black Sand Beach hosts a lava tube, sea arches, blowhole, and a wonderful beach. Our guests rank it as one of the finest stops on the tour. Wai’anapanapa means “glistening water” in Hawai’i and refers to nearby streams but can also apply to striking ocean views.
- Famous Hana Bay & Hana Town.
- We tour over Oheo bridge and you’re able to see the 7 sacred pools.
- Gorgeous ocean scenery, lookouts, and stop at waterfalls.
- Stop at the resting place of the world famous aviator Charles Lindberg.(at request)
- Navigating the rugged Southeastern part of Maui and completing the full circle around Haleakala Volcano.
- Drive by the only Winery on Maui.
- Stop at Kule Rice Park. Breathtaking views from the slopes of Haleakala.
- We provide: Bottled water, local juices, and snack bars during the day.
- Back at your hotel, condo, or cruise ship at around 4-5PM. Time may change due to traffic or weather.
- Depending on the weather and traffic we also run this tour the backway with the first stop at Kula Rice Park.
- Comfortable clothing. Remember that all our Mercedes Vans have a very efficient AC.
- Sunscreen lotion
Cash for souvenirs and tips.
A gratuity for your driver is not included (15-20% is recommended)
Swimming in the Waterfalls or Blacksand Beach :
- Wear swimsuit layered (inside)
- Bring towels
- Bring change of clothes.
- Water shoes recommended
- West Side: 6:00–6:15 a.m.
- South Side: 6:10–6:20 a.m.
- Central Side: 6:40–6:45 a.m.
- FROM YOUR HOTEL, CONDO OR KAHULUI HARBOR: pick up time depends on location
Duration: 9.5 hours
- Tropical light Breakfast.
- Picnic Lunch at Black Sand Beach.
- Bottled water, soft drinks, iced coffee, snacks during the day.
If you are prone to car sickness take your medicine or natural remedies at least one hour before the tour.